top of page

After school activities

Public·32 members

How to Find and Download the Old Version of Kiss Kiss: Spin the Bottle

Kiss Kiss Spin the Bottle: A Fun and Flirty Game for Android

Are you looking for a new way to spice up your social life? Do you want to meet new people, chat, flirt, date, and have fun? Do you love playing spin the bottle, truth or dare, or other kissing games? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you might want to check out Kiss Kiss Spin the Bottle, a popular game for Android devices that lets you do all that and more!

What is Kiss Kiss Spin the Bottle?

Kiss Kiss Spin the Bottle is a game developed by PLAYNETA LIMITED that has been downloaded by over 50 million users worldwide. It is one of the best dating games for chatting, dating, and having fun with players in your city and other countries. It is also a game that lets you play spin the bottle (or truth or dare) with friends from Facebook, as well as more than 25 million players from all over the world. Here are some of the things you can do in this game:

kiss kiss spin the bottle old version download

A game to play spin the bottle with friends and strangers

The main feature of this game is to spin the bottle and kiss the person it points to. You can play with your Facebook friends or join a random table with other players. You can also choose whether you want to kiss them or not. You will soon find out with which users at the table you share a mutual attraction!

A game to chat, flirt, date, and have fun

Besides playing spin the bottle, you can also chat and flirt with other players in age-specific chat rooms. You can send gifts, compliments, and snowballs to users you like or dislike. You can also date, give and get kisses, and win in contests. You never know who you might meet today, maybe its your future best buddy or your first love!

kiss kiss spin the bottle apk download

kiss kiss spin the bottle mod apk

kiss kiss spin the bottle hack

kiss kiss spin the bottle online

kiss kiss spin the bottle game

kiss kiss spin the bottle app

kiss kiss spin the bottle for pc

kiss kiss spin the bottle cheats

kiss kiss spin the bottle free download

kiss kiss spin the bottle android

kiss kiss spin the bottle ios

kiss kiss spin the bottle review

kiss kiss spin the bottle tips

kiss kiss spin the bottle tricks

kiss kiss spin the bottle guide

how to play kiss kiss spin the bottle

how to win in kiss kiss spin the bottle

how to get more kisses in kiss kiss spin the bottle

how to chat in kiss kiss spin the bottle

how to unlock characters in kiss kiss spin the bottle

best characters in kiss kiss spin the bottle

best outfits in kiss kiss spin the bottle

best gifts in kiss kiss spin the bottle

best compliments in kiss kiss spin the bottle

best matches in kiss kiss spin the bottle

how to join contests in kiss kiss spin the bottle

how to earn coins in kiss kiss spin the bottle

how to get vip in kiss kiss spin the bottle

how to remove ads in kiss kiss spin the bottle

how to update to new version of kiss kiss spin the bottle

A game to join contests, matches, and competitions

If you want to spice up your game experience, you can join various contests, matches, and competitions. You can compete with other players in friendly matches or bombard your competitors with snowballs. You can also participate in fun contests and win prizes. You can also create clans with new friends and others close to you.

How to play Kiss Kiss Spin the Bottle?

Playing Kiss Kiss Spin the Bottle is easy and fun. Here are the steps you need to follow:

Download the app from Google Play

The first thing you need to do is to download the app from Google Play . The app is free to install but contains ads and in-app purchases. The app requires Android 4.4 or higher.

Spin the bottle and kiss the person it points to

After installing the app, you can start playing right away. You can choose whether you want to play with your Facebook friends or join a random table with other players. You can also select the gender and age range of the players you want to play with. Then, you can spin the bottle and see who it points to. You can either kiss them or pass. If you kiss them, you will get coins and hearts. If you pass, you will lose coins and hearts. You can also chat with the person you kissed or send them gifts.

Send gifts, compliments, and snowballs to other players

You can also interact with other players by sending them gifts, compliments, and snowballs. Gifts are items that you can buy with coins or diamonds and send to other players to show your interest or appreciation. Compliments are messages that you can send to other players to praise them or flirt with them. Snowballs are items that you can throw at other players to annoy them or challenge them. You can also receive gifts, compliments, and snowballs from other players.

What are the features of Kiss Kiss Spin the Bottle?

Kiss Kiss Spin the Bottle has many features that make it a fun and exciting game to play. Here are some of them:

Age-specific chat rooms

You can chat with other players in age-specific chat rooms. You can choose from 18+, 25+, 35+, 45+, or 55+ chat rooms. You can also create your own private chat room and invite your friends or crushes. You can chat about anything you want, from hobbies, interests, movies, music, to love, romance, dating, and more.

Simple and fun tasks to get to know people

You can also complete simple and fun tasks to get to know people better. These tasks are questions or challenges that you can answer or do with other players. For example, you can share your favorite movie, song, or book, or you can show your talent, skill, or hobby. You can also see the tasks that other players have completed and learn more about them.

Unique and individual look customization

You can also customize your look in the game. You can choose from different hairstyles, clothes, accessories, tattoos, piercings, and more. You can also change your facial features, skin tone, eye color, and more. You can create your own unique and individual style that reflects your personality and preferences.

Clans with new friends and others close to you

You can also join clans with new friends and others close to you. Clans are groups of players who share a common interest or goal. You can join existing clans or create your own clan. You can chat with your clan members, play together, compete with other clans, and win rewards.

What are the reviews of Kiss Kiss Spin the Bottle?

Kiss Kiss Spin the Bottle has received mixed reviews from users who have played it. Here are some of the positive and negative reviews from Google Play :

Positive reviews from satisfied users

Some users have praised the game for being fun, addictive, entertaining, and social. They have enjoyed playing spin the bottle, chatting with other players, making new friends, finding dates, and having a good time. They have also liked the graphics, sounds, animations, and features of the game.

UserReview

A Google user"This game is awesome I love it so much I met so many people on here I even met my boyfriend on here I love this game so much"

Melissa Smith"I love this game it's so fun I made a lot of friends on here I even found my true love on here thank u kiss kiss for making this game"

Jayden Jones"This game is amazing I have so much fun playing it I get to chat with people from all over the world and play spin the bottle it's awesome"

Lisa Brown"This game is very entertaining and social I like how you can customize your look and send gifts to other players it's very cool"

Kevin Wilson"This game is addictive I play it every day I like how you can join clans and compete with other players it's very exciting"

Negative reviews from unhappy users

Some users have criticized the game for being boring, annoying, expensive, and unfair. They have complained about the ads, the in-app purchases, the glitches, the bots, the scammers, and the moderators. They have also disliked the graphics, sounds, animations, and features of the game.

UserReview

A Google user"This game is boring I don't like it at all it's just a waste of time and money there's nothing to do but spin the bottle and chat with fake people"

Emily Taylor"This game is annoying I hate it so much it's full of ads and in-app purchases you have to pay to play and get anything good it's a rip-off"

Jack Smith"This game is glitchy I don't recommend it at all it keeps crashing and freezing and losing connection it's very frustrating"

Sarah Johnson"This game is full of bots and scammers I don't trust it at all they try to get your personal information and money they are very creepy"

David Williams"This game is unfair I don't like it at all the moderators are biased and rude they ban you for no reason and don't listen to you they are very mean"

Tips and suggestions from experienced players

Some users have shared their tips and suggestions for playing the game better. They have given advice on how to enjoy the game, how to avoid problems, how to make friends, how to find dates, and how to win contests. Here are some of their tips and suggestions:

UserTip or Suggestio

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
  • White Instagram Icon

© 2021 by St Francis Tuition Centre 

Contact Us

Tel: 074 271 4140

Email: dbaker@stfrancistc.com

Address

Corner of Club and Dely Road, Waterkloof, Pretoria

bottom of page